When it came to this project, I made the deliberate choice to go solo. The reason behind it is that I have a very specific vision in mind. I didn't want to impose my vision on others and make things complicated. Plus, dealing with all the logistics of a group didn't seem very appealing. At one point, I did consider joining a group because teamwork can be beneficial. However, upon further thought, I concluded that I'd be more effective working independently. I do recognize the value of collaboration in general. But for this particular project, I genuinely believe that a solo approach is the way to go. It's essential to acknowledge that this project is substantial and challenging. Despite the workload, I believe that working alone will minimize potential hurdles. Going solo allows me to maintain full control over the project's direction and execution. It ensures that my vision is realized without any compromises. Sometimes, group dynamics can lead to creative clashes ...
I learned a lot working on this project. At first, I was not sure how to use CapCut from scratch. Over time, I learnt all the functions. It was a little difficult to figure it out because of how many settings there is. The layout seemed so overwhelming. I also learned how to choose media for a project. I got a lot of creative freedom in doing this project. This allowed me to fully choose to do whatever I wanted. I could choose the filters, pictures, songs, and stickers. I love that part of it. Creativity is something I value a lot. I am glad that I was able to fully control the project. I also learned how to blog. I had never blogged before this project. I had to put in work into writing blogs which was a little difficult at first. I had to pay attention to the process of making the video to write about after. I am not used to writing about my creative process and paying that much attention to it. In the end, I was able to figure it out. I made all my blogs on time which is something t...
My name is Ellis. I am 15 years old and I go to Fort Lauderdale High School. I enjoy to read and collect books for their covers. I organize them on my shelf by color, even though some people think its inefficient. Art is my passion and I love to draw. I would consider myself very creative and original. I am confident and I like to speak my mind. One of the most important things in my life are my friends, and they mean the world to me. I show my love by planning things for us to do together and making sure everyone enjoys them. I love to take pictures of my friends and have a large collection of photos and videos of them. I love to dress well. I have a lot of clothes and use a lot of thought when picking them out in the mornings. Usually, I have a very specific vision and stick to it, which I believe creates my best work. I think up the concept and create it, no matter the effort I have to put in. Some people might find this overwhelming, but I believe it is one of my strengths. A ...
Comments
Post a Comment