Production Blog: Filming


I finally got to filming! Before I talk about filming I'll discuss the planning leading up to it. In my last blog I mentioned a set back, remember? Well, of course, I had to work it out. So I planned a new date. This date is about 2 weeks from the original, on a saturday. I make sure to check that I have transportation to and from the filming location. The first thing I do after setting this tentative date is confirm with the actors. They all said that they were available. After, I start confirming a day off to-do list and collect all the materials I will need. I am so glad that the date is for sure. I was also so excited to begin filming.

On the day off, I grab all of my materials and head to the site a little earlier than the planned filming time. I wanted to confirm that our location is okay. Also, I remind the actors to come in costume. They all arrive quickly and on time. All of my actors are in a good mood and ready to film. First we start off with all of the scenes in the large field. This was a smart choice. The area began to get very crowded after awhile. If we had waited we would have to film and act with a bunch of people around. It would make my actors and I very uncomfortable. But, luckily, these first scenes went very smoothly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video: Another hurdle.