Production Blog: Filming


 After the first scenes we took a break to rest. I wanted to refocus our goals. I reviewed the script with the actors. They seemed totally understanding! Well, for the most part! After, I focused on filming the scenes one by one. Like, by location. So, because we were closest to the main lost forest scene, I choose to move to that one.

Filming this scene was very fun. The actors were in a good mood! They were laughing and joking around but not to the extent that they were too much. So first I got Lola into position. We had to make sure that everyone around was silent during filming to not mess up the sound. This made it a little difficult with surrounding noises of cars, but we finished it in a few takes. Lola did a great job of timing and understanding my goals. We make a great duo! Next, I got Juli to film her scene. She is very lively, which I had to focus. However, she has experience in theatre, which made her able to focus when needed. Honestly, I’m surprised she did not suggest singing to be featured in my project. She was perfect when filming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video: Another hurdle.