Production Blog: Filming



 After finishing the previous scene, we decided to take a break! We had been filming for a few hours and were getting hungry. We found a place to eat in the location. We all brought food to share! This was a fun breather from working. 

Next, after we cleaned our table, we started shooting Cici's scenes. Her scenes take place at a picnic table. We didn't have to move at all! Stuff like this is always convenient. Especially because it was hot. I wanted to avoid anyone getting too tired or getting heat stroke. Health and safety always come first! I never want any of my actors to get hurt. I found another shady location so they can watch us film!

Cici's actor was great. It took a little direction at first. However, that is always expected. It's why I am here after all! Siena got it right away though, after a few pointers. She also has experience in theater and acting which streamlined the process. I am so grateful for these wonderful helpers!

We finished her scenes fast and easy, then ran around and got some extra footage just in case. I wanted to ensure I could use a few clips to fill in gaps during the editing process. Needless to say, filming was a blast!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video: Another hurdle.